MEET MISS FATIMAH



MEET MISS FATIMAH


(Q) GOOD DAY MA’AM CAN YOU PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF?
(A) My name is fatimah and I'm a 300 level mass comm student
(Q) HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE FREEDOM?
(A) Freedom to me means the opportunity to say and do things without getting criticized
(Q) WITH YOUR DEFINITION OF FREEDOM DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE?
(A) Yes I want to be free
(Q) WHAT KIND OF MEN DO YOU LIKE?
(A) A man who has a goal in life, truthful, free and can make his own decisions
(Q) FEMINIST OR YOUR SUBMISSIVE?
(A) I'm totally a feminist
(Q) SELF MADE MAN OR YOU’LL RATHER BUILD ONE?
(A) Self made man
(Q) WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF NEXT YEAR?
(A) I see myself as a graduate with job opportunities from different companies
(Q) HOW WILD ARE YOU?
(A) Not really wild
(Q) WHATS YOUR GOAL IN LIFE?
(A) My goal is to be successful without depending on anyone with about 2 degrees and a happy life
(Q) WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
(A) I'm  still a student
(Q) WOULD YOU EVER BREAK THE LAW?
(A) Depending on the situation at that point in time, I might break the law
...............................................................................................................................................................




Comments

Popular Posts