MEET MISS FARIDA ABUBAKAR

MEET MISS FARIDA ABUBAKAR



(Q) GOOD DAY MA’AM TELL US ABOUT YOU?
(A) Me! me!! me!!!🌚 I’m Farida Abubakar , 20years old, a pretty igala girl lol .....! A student of the famous Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

(Q) WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
(A) What I do for a living?? I’m just a student and an up coming Entrepreneur

(Q) WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTISTE AND WHY?
(A) My favorite Artist is Burna boy, I can’t really state my reasons. My love for him is genuine😍

(Q) WHAT’S YOUR DREAM ?
(A) My dream is to become a very successful and famous Entrepreneur, I just want to be known and to be recommended to people by people for good and quality stuffs🌚 

(Q) PREFERENCE OF FRIENDS MALE OR FEMALE? 
(A) Preference of friends MALE O! (guys guys guy) I’m just so comfortable around them because they’ll pet me😂

(Q) DARK OR LIGHT CHOICE IN MEN? 
(A) Dark or light choice in men? DARK! DARK! DARK! lol

(Q) IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO BE WITH SOMEONE, WHO WILL IT BE?
(A) If I had a chance to be with someone? It'll be Burna boy❤

(Q) GIVE US WITH EXPLANATION WHICH IS BETTER (SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE OR AFTER MARRIAGE)?
(A) Sex after marriage is better PLEASE! let’s not sin before our creator. You can imagine doing it with your chest, having it in mind that it’s legal as a couple and not just 2 people fornicating😂

(Q) IS MARRIAGE WORTH IT? (YOUR OPINION)
(A) Yeah in a way I think marriage is worth it You. gotta start acting responsible because you’re trynna raise a family It’s that time you start giving account for every damn thing! So yeahhhh. You don’t have to live the baby boy/baby girl lifestyle forever you knowww!

(Q) WHAT’S YOUR GOAL FOR THIS YEAR?
(A) My Goal for this year is to become a serious minded entrepreneur o! I need to make it in life😊

Comments

Popular Posts