MEET MISS BODE-THOMAS ESTHER


MEET MISS BODE-THOMAS ESTHER


(Q) GOOD DAY MA’AM CAN YOU PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF ?

(A) Yeah..... my name is Bode-Thomas Esther Omotola, I'm a student and an entrepreneur.


(Q) HOW WOULD YOU SAY LIFE HAS BEEN FOR YOU ?

(A) Well I'll say life hasn't really been a bed of roses for me, there have been ups and downs so many situations, circumstances and all but yeah, Life also has it's interesting part as well.


(Q) IN A NUTSHELL HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR WAY OF LIFE 

(A) My way of life........ Can't really say 


(Q) DARK OR LIGHT SKINNED [KIND OF MEN YOU LIKE] ?

(A) Lol..... for me it's TDH (Tall,dark and handsome guys) all the way, not a fan of light skinned guys at all.


(Q) WHAT’S YOUR TAKE ON LESBIANS?

(A) Lesbians.....they say, are humans like us apparently, but our society sees everything bad about homosexuality, which I agree with like why would you say you attracted to the same gender, like really why....still baffles me till now. Maybe when I get to meet a lesbian any day I could get my clarifications. But for now it's not acceptable.


(Q) WOULD YOU EVER DATE A BROKE MAN ?

(A)  Would I ever date a broke guy...lol who is never broke?. There's this saying that date a broke guy but never marry a broke guy. Yes I can date him but he ain't gonna be broke forever... lol😂


(Q) DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, IF YES DO YOU LOVE HIM?

(A) Yes, very much .


(Q) HOW WILD WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF ?

(A) Wild???.... Not wild at all.


(Q) WHATS ONE THING YOU WISH TO HAVE ?

(A) Basically what every one wish for 'money'.


(Q) WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING ?

(A) I'm a student and an entrepreneur, I own my fashion store (Hadeeza'sCloset) it's a unisex online and offline fashion store.


(Q) WHATS YOUR DREAM CAREER?

(A)  My dream career is to be a known and successful business woman


      CLICK TO CHECK OUT (Hadeeza'sCloset)





Comments

Popular Posts