THAT PAINFUL EXPERIENCE



THAT PAINFUL  EXPERIENCE


I got home caught her in the act. Her lover jumped from the bed, grabbed his clothes and ran out the back door. Just before he exited, he yelled, ‘Ohhh, fuck!” I found out later that he was on the verge of ejaculation when I entered, and it popped when he was at the door. Yeah, several big ropes of the shit all over the sliding glass.
When she composed herself I asked her how long she’d been cheating.
Oh, I’m not cheating. She looked serious.
What do you call it?
Revenge.
For what?
For all those women you cheat with when you travel.
This was a shocker. I’ve been on and off the road for years, but never cheated on her. She just assumed I was getting some on the side and wanted her share.
The divorce was final five months later.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts