HOW MY RELATIONSHIP STARTED ( PART 1)

 HOW MY RELATIONSHIP STARTED (1)

          I had to stress my memory bag to gather the memories of this very beginning. I did not consciously realize it, when it happened. So goes the story..
        Back then, we had known each other for one month or so, and, had nothing of a relationship kind of thing going on in between us, but most definitely our families had hopes. He used to call me like, once every two three days. That very day, I returned pretty late after an exhausting work day. Already not in a very good mood, I had a quite big difference of opinion over some issue with my dad, on the dinner table. My dad had denied me permission over some very dear thing. I was agitated and really sad. I was sobbing when he called me first. I didn't pick up his call. 

Comments

Popular Posts